Monday, October 29, 2012

My darling

My darling always so sweet to me , he caring me, does everything for me !

Today I emo, he knew d, he bought a swiss roll tham me. Hahahaha. Love him so much! My nephew and niece also enjoying with the food! The bad mood down mood whatever also recovery in speedy mode!



Hmmmm , let me show off my bf can i? =/
*finding photo I with him together*



How come only have so fews photo with him =( hmmm. This photo is my convo time took one. Hmmmm. Nevermind. We still have lots time to take XD

Hehehehe. And I never believe that my bf will clean up my room , tidy up my room in 3days!
1st day, he paint all the wall with new colour!
2nd & 3rd days tidy up the room!
U will never believe how's he tidy up all my accessories =/

See see see



Get shock?
If u're not, but YES I AM!
I really never believe that what he did! =/

Really love him so much!
Thanks everything u did to me! <3<3<3<3

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments: