Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Blue or Blue Monday?

Hahahahaha ?! Monday Blue or Blue Monday? XD

Boring day, hmmm today class still okok even one of my bestie not coming. Hmmm Emo mood, real emo, the mood so flat n down!

This week having class test, the stress is coming to me! The stress of assignments coming to me! Oh god =( my friends around me keep asking about assignments, I got no ideas sometime too why they so KiaSu? If really sharing them sharing, if u don't wanna sharing part of u, pls keep ur mouth shut la! Show people d then asking people don't follow urs! Swt. If the same question , the answer I think almost is same one right? Hmmmhmmm =/

Today reach home, when I see my grandma ,I really depressed coz she really very lazy not likes last time anymore =(
My mood already down when I looks at her, my heart really ache, and I start depressed d. What the day today =(

Blog the place let me emo and sharing my happiness and sadness! I'm not care who read my blog , as long as a place I can release my stress . But hahahahahahaha, not every single thing I will write at here lah. XD as long as I will share something over here. XD

Polishing my strawberry nose right now =D



posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments: