Wednesday, April 22, 2009

my layout Change and change again..

1st the for thanks for Valen help me to do all this..

i love that layout so much, but i change it at the last
because all my linked of friends , my nuffnang adventisement...all GONE
no choice for me..
then i change again my layout
to use this layout rite now..
what i'm using now..
so pinky + purplulish..
hahahaa!
ermm...
with my favour colour..layout
i'm fine with it too..
this what i make back
apolozise with that ya ! to all my reader~





this few days what i'm doing?
last Sunday was chatting with my parents and my bro, sis...
with webcam...
LOL
having fun with cam..
my uncles also around here too.

aiks!
this Saturday got acount test for my tuition 1..
got to work hard for it...
three chapter got to memorize...lol..
revision for it...
hope i can get over 80 marks ^^




yesterday xiao jun and me go to Sunway eat Pizza..
with the new favour..with the side of chessy~
lol..
is so delicious...
then went to buy some revision exercise book...
lol...
luckily got 20% Rebate what i bought....without popular card..
if not i don think so i wil buy the books...
should be borrow a popular card from my friend 1st..
haha...but no need d....coz no need popular card also got 20% discount..
so syoik!! HAHAA

0 comments: