Sunday, April 26, 2009

Morning i cook Spaggeti...-seafood- ^^
is so nice..
my cousins come over my house "da bao" pack ...LOL
night finished d my spaggeti ^^

and my another besta taste it too~
ermmm.....well he is a boy like to eat..
and very ..ermm...ppilih makan..
big onion no eat..what what what..
hahaa..
at last eat finished it!!!
^^
___________________________________________________________________







at Noodle Station mumm mumm...
i drink Peach bla bla bla..4got da name ade..
hahaha..juz remember the Peach only~

and another 4 friends.
Leon *Kiwi* , KeeGuan *Durian*, Robin Cheng *Mango*, Dylan *Cow*,
Lurieen -me- *Lychee*
hahaa~
4 fruits + 1 animal = 5 of us!!!!
LOL!!

__________ =======================================_______________





night time!!!!!






........................................................................................................................................................


thats ME!!! last week when i went to Gurney shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg lychee!!
Thanks for updating ur blog heheh.

The 6th pix looks great =)
care to tell how u pixelate the bg?

Lurieen said...

hehee.....u're welcome Kiwi!

really? thanks!! hahaaa....
ermm...sorry i'm not really know ..
because is my cousin sis help me make it 1 ..she asked me send some pic for her to edit..so i straight send for her lo! i got ask her..what application she used..
she asked me go to download
http://www.meituxiuxiu.com/
you can try this!
^^