Friday, April 24, 2009

i'm hungry now?
nope?!
but why i always plan what i wan to eat for tomorrow?
hahaa..
but i'm really really enjoy with food..only that i can feel relax throw off all my stress!
i love chocolate these days..which inside got hazelnut..
is so nice =) yummy yummy..
everyday eat chocolate non-stop
Terrible for me..
for HOt days...now..
pop out pimples....my forehead T.T * trying to pin up my hair d*

tomorrow go for cut hair lor..long d..
so ugly now...
ermm.....
argh......tomorrow got account test...in my tuition class...hope i can get it 80% above,may god bless me then...
and bless to all my frien who having exam now..colleging 1...

my midterm exam coming soon T.T died
yet study...
got to hard work start it ..
we must....


NO PAIN NO GAIN
that's real..
so we must work hard !!!
and enjoy all these....rite ?
hehee....


dono what happen to the FACEBOOK games..my Restaurant City always cant enter in the night.Luckily still got Durian KKG help me play..if not no up level lor..
not only the FACEBOOK got problem
The Plurk also, when night also cant plurking de!!! so DAMN. Luckily still got another frien, Vic help me to plurk. If not my karma getting lower soon.
this plurk really terrible sometime! haih!!!


hohoho!!! May soon!! YUHOO!!!!!! my birthday SOON!!!!!ermm..
i'm waiting i'm waiting....hahaaa....^^




current mood// Happy

0 comments: