Monday, April 6, 2009

intro~

mosquito = "Wen zhi" translate to chinese
housefly = " chang ying" translate to chinese

today my friens and i...all playing around..stupid stuff..giving all names...
ermm...
my frien call me ..housefly. terrible rite
then got a boy alway call me housefly housefly housefly then i "beh tahan" d..
i said..."diam " U! dont so noisy kay! u this Mosquito!!!!
i give him this name is beacuse his name is Lim Otto..... so i used to give him Mosquito~

then this Mosquito annoying me non-stop
after that i lose control d
ask another boy who name Cheah Wen Hao.


Lurieen Lim Mei Ying : Wen Hao,u likes "chang ying" or "wen zhi"?
Cheah Wen Hao : ermm... sure is "wen zhi" la!
Lurieen Lim Mei Ying: Why? "wen zhi" like to suck your blood le!!
Cheah Wen Hao : dont play la u!!! i know u give me my nick is "wen zhi" because my name got "wen" word....
Lurieen Lim Mei Ying: LOL!!! i'm chatting with u seriously la! siao 1.......still got talk ownself is Mosquito "wen zhi" 1....



hahaha!!! all my friends who heard tat....all laughing at there~~~~

siao 1 rite?
HAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!

0 comments: