Thursday, January 1, 2009

Last day what i promise ah???
hehee...upload pic tats i stay my cousins house...do i??
all of us like to take pic...

Lets see.....



hohoho!! both of us again!!!!
juz guess it..what we r doing?

my another little cousin.....she like to kacau ppl 1...hahahaa
brush teeth also busy ....see see see...

2 of us...alway .........kisssinggg...hahaaa

Cheerss!!!
early morning Xuan and me ..busy take pic....



hahaa..


31st of Dc 2008
we celebrate da NEW year mer..
til midnight 2 something nearly 3 ade lor..
damn tired...
take lots photo lor....
i'm lazy upload...only
haha..sorry oh!



OH NO!!!!!!!
school gona REOPEN ade....
argh!!!
think of HOMEWORK??
EXAM????
faint......

my holiday juz like tat...finish it ade....
last year for me ......studying in da secondary school......2009.....

0 comments: