Sunday, January 4, 2009

today school reopen!!!
1st day to school....
early morning...kumpul di tapak perhimpunan..
listen da headmaster......bising .....scolding...
T.T

then ...back to classroom.....
book place.....
haha..my place ...
ermm..luckily my frien booked for me ade....
no need worried all of these...
somemore yestserday i no go school..u know de lor...
most of da ppl....sure do what de lor..
then u no place sit d..
ermm...
thanks her!
my other 2 girl friends....
pity them.....kena halau..
no place sit...
then,......half an hour like tat...baru dapat tempat duduk..
pity.........
pity....
pity.......
then....the worst thing....is..
i hate my form teacher la...
coz she hate chinese ppl...........1
today don hv her class..
so i not yet met her..
last year she teach me moral.....da sux ......i failed......what she tought .....T.T
then alway complain my class.....bla bla bla..


mana tau this year be our form teacher.....argh..
lagi teach me...economy....
pengsan lah!!!!
i heard my friend said..she pregnant now....
MUAHAHAHAH!!!!
maybe next month go bersalin liao lor!!!!!
lalalalalalalalala..........
*evil laugh*
*clap hand*
somemore .... January of 26 Chinese New year...
1 weeks no need meet her!!!!
HOHOHOHO!!!
then Feb she bersalin..
another new form teacher ....
Puan Khor.....
she's very kind person......
well if u gv her taught be4..
then u know ade...hahahaaa !!!!

^^
*smile*









current mood//happy
God bless me

0 comments: