Tuesday, January 20, 2009

yeah yeah!!!!
wan Chinese New Year lor!!!
Ang Pao Ang Pao!!!!
neh ni neh ni pupu.....
hehehe......


argh!!! few online..busy with my homework..
this week!! more worst la!!
juz holidays for 5 days nia..
my all sub teacher already gv so many homework..
so sux!!! BM !!!English!!!! Economy!!!!stil got otherss..
LOL!!!!!
BM got 65 ayat to bina!!!!
3 set of SPM model Soalan 3 to do!!!
1 Karangan!!!!!
WTF!!!
this call holidays????
english essay....exercise..too
economy..essay..


T.T
in da bad mood la!!!
so many homework!!!
really siao 1..................stil got 2 days to go ...
sure got somemore homework!!!!!!again and again T.T

May God Bless me!!!!!!

haha!!! so many ppl miss me!!! in da Plurk!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!

anyway
gtg!!!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
when i'm free will update my blog again!!!!
wait me!!!!!

0 comments: