Tuesday, December 30, 2008

hohoho!!!
i'm back!!!
miss me???
not?
got?
aiyo!! must miss me mah!! don like tat la!!!!


HOME SWEET HOme??isnt it!!!??
sure lor!!!!
hehee....... well miss my computer i think..haha
actually not la.!!!
tomorrow my house celebrate 1st of JANUARY !!! muahaha..so? must prepare it and at home lor!! i'm sure i'm sure my dad MISS me!!! haha...since he no call my phone but i know 1!!! hahaa
coz i'm his daughter mah!!!


celebrate

WELCOME 2009 new year

a new year a new hope!!!!


right right right??


well well well..today my cousin get PMR result...
i stay her new house for 3 days 2 nights ade..
so today is last day!! morning accompany her to get her result lor...

WOW!!!! let me tell u!! our mood
SCare...... EXcited.......etc.......

at there u can see
some of them result GOOD? "gam tong" till cry and hug frien
some of them result BAD? sure cry and hug frien

CONGRATULATION her lorr!!!
she got STRAight A's!!! 8 A's...
hahaa...


she make me nervous ade!!!
because ....
because....
next year is turn me
FACE
SPM

omg omg omg omg omg

not only me nervous la!!! and my another cousin too!!! who face UPSR next year too!!!
haha!!!
i think ah!!! my other cousins next year going face big exam and tat who know her GOOD nEWS!! sure nervous ade...
haha!!!
see i also say wad..not only me nervous!!
well well..
gambate lor!!!
all of us who sit exam next year!

i gona start
i gona prepare
i gona face
i gona stop and play play play
i gona.....dono liao..
what can i do???
try my besta....


bless me!! hahaaa

oh ya!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PMR CANDIDATES!
U DID UR BEST !
I AM HAPPY FOR U ALL!!
hehe ....smile!!!


current mood// happy

0 comments: