Monday, December 15, 2008

i'm back!!!

back from Hatyai.
2 days.only ..finish between RM200+ n RM250
not yet plus mumm mumm 1...le
LOLzz!!!
bought lots clothes..
something i like lor...
not shopping with my mum...
shopping with my clerk..
muahaha..
my mum with her frienz..
.then i ma with my frienzz lor..
kakakzz...
bought 5 shirt.....
2 dresses...
+++ others.....cant remember it..

and some i bought others places le....not at Hatyai le..
lotssssss lotssss clothes lor..
stop it !!!!!!

hahahaa...
this wed hanging v frien
ask from my mum permission ade..
muahaha..
DEAL lol!!!
with my besta frien watch movie...hang kai ...
my mum said..
HEY STOP BUYING SOMETHING already ya!!!
so many stuff in ur room...
u juz 16 mon- fri
schooling day..
u din go anywhere..
all da clothes...lastest 1..til nw u not yet wear..
huh ...stop buying d kay??

hahaa.....answer her.....okok...and stupid laughing....
bla bla bla bla bla.....
lurieen enjoying her life rite nw....!!!!

current mood///super HAPPY

0 comments: