Saturday, May 24, 2008

yesterday was my birthday my SWEET 16th BIRTHDAY PARTY

yesterday 24th May was my birthday!! my parents made a birthday party for me...
ermm....my SWEET 16th Birthday~~
i invited a lot frien...but some of them "PPK" pang pui ki
aiks!!!!
erm.....got took some pic lor...
will upload it tomorrow or tonight kk?my eldest brother borrow my camera today...go dating with his wife at Taiping d...so cant transfer da pic into my pc now.
haha and da present too? Sabar Sabar Sabar ya..all my cousin
kakaz... ^^ sorry la..not i dont want open da present yesterday...my friends..all outside ma..so ..... argh say da presents some of my friend..they told me...dono wanna buy what present , so they straight give me ANGPAU ask me buy myself..
then my best frien leh? erm...she told me that she choose my present choose till about 1 hour something...dono wana buy what for me..hahaaa at d last...she still remember what i like....haha a ball...inside there hv snow snow 1..hahaa ^^
my another best friend!!! she do CHOCOLATE for me....very nice lor...haha....i will put da photo into my blog later,kakaz....and da LOLIPOP PILLOW.....
Thanks ya!!!!my best friend...Luv U...muxxk!! FRIENDSHIP 4ever yaxxx...
i very happy because i invite somebody he really came le.^^
so excited...
ermm.......cant slept yesterday..about 3 something morning only sleep..too excited and happy d...
today MAY 25th is my SISTER BIRTHDAY!!
i WISH her here....MAY DREAM COME TRUE!!haha getting older d...dont wan naughty d oo..^^

hope next time can celebrate birthday together ya...dear Gwen ,muack!!luv u ying here!

i ask my mother dont buy too lot food.....later my friends "PPK".scare da food makan tak habis ler...waste only....later
but NOPE....all da FOODs....FINISH!!!!!haha.......some of them...BUSYING BBQ there..heheee. ONLY ME.....busying talking around with my OLD FRIENDS!! really miss them so much ^^
okok STOP HERE d...
tataz...
PITURES?will upload tomorrow or tonight la kk?^^heheee

0 comments: