Friday, May 16, 2008

My life's

My life?
how's my life?
wanna know my life?
CANT WITHOUT DIGITAL CAMERA!!hehe..

the almost cant without my cousin~

my lovely daddy,mammy,and granny
cant without my FAMILY member too~


my handsome brother~hahaaaa who like to act like evil!

my CUTE NIECE~^^

my eldest brother and his wife too~

aiks~~
otherwise, my life...?i'm juz 16.
Sure that study study study time, then likes other ppl who like to online, hanging out around..but not with friends..is with my FAMILY members!
hahaa!!
then...morning?
sure is going to school lor...

afternoon take a rest....
night go to tuition...


feel da
LIFE is MEANINGLESS?


haha....dont think that so bad. while..u can make ur own life..with colourful...........
dono how to mention to u too..
but then dont think ur LIFE is MEaningless k d.... kakaz...^^
stop here lor...tata^^

2 comments:

zion1991 said...

YO~~ what a nice way to share eh.. indeed live is never be meaningless if and ONLY if u kasihi all the things at ur surrounding.. so ladies n gentelment, better learn something from our lurieen ar.. hahahaha

Lurieen said...

perli me a...
hahaaaa ^^
anyway TQ ya..kakaz