Sunday, May 25, 2008

The HAPPY HOUR mostly passes quickly-24th MAY 2008 pictures

After singing the birthday song, cuts the cake


a present from clown at sunway mall yesterday










hello kitty gek sister..hahaaa!!

da black colour gek i dono who give ler..no write name, swt!!

octopus: hi, me AGAIN!!nice to MEET u!!

octopus....


hehe..my BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!!!!
thanks ya all my frienz muack^^
i very HAPPY that day...since ur all attended my birthday party..
looks very delicious rite?my friend made for me gek..as my birthday present.(chocolate favour)

all tring to bully da 1 who wear dark blue colour shirt~

Leong and me...

my old frien...argh all getting taller.juz me da 1 most short gek-.-"

blowing candle lolz..



u see...my chubby niece so active

3 brothers....DO RE MI ....hehee

my neighbour..little boy .haha very cute rite?he trying to act cool over there!

yeah....fast fast..ler camera girl!!

my birthday cake..nice?yummy...blueberry favour..

shirlyn sister and me~

my cousin and i


thanks for viewing my blog blog ya,hehe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thks me thks me!! for helping u to capture u n ur bf's pic..hehe

Lurieen said...

who? my bf?when i hv bf a?aiks...my bf again aiyoyo......we nope couple le.....looks so match meh both of us...MEATBAO Wendy ~ lalaaaa

gwendolyn said...

Happy Birthday to my love sister, you look absolutely pretty in your birthday’s party. I wish u look pretty and more pretty from day after day. Good to see u having fun in your birthday party. Take a good care of yourself as well as all my beloved family and relatives. 生日快乐!

Anonymous said...

congratzzz big grl, now 16!!! u r a woman now......tho in that pink dress u still look only little big :-)