Sunday, May 11, 2008

my 1st blog n today is mother's day ^^

aiks...
what da blog?
...juz alway hear ppl say..blog blog blog blog blog....
i'm da 1 who said...wah..so bored la..BLOG..waste time only to do this =-.-=
everyday back from school,tired d stil hv to do ur blog ..if ask u study ler,u also not da so hardworking, do tis blog so hardworking..
did u feel it?haha ^^
then also da 1 sign up da blogger haha..
stu+pid gal...
thanks ya...wilson..help me to do all of this.

haih..now all school student busying exam..for midyear exam except my school,my stupid school
my headmaster doing what ah ..really wanna ask him r u sleeping or what..
after holiday only EXAM..
when ppl finish exam then only relax for holiday,then my school?
holiday still ask ppl to STUDY STUDY..for exam
walao.......beh tong lor....ppl go kai kai..then we hv to study at home.
apalah !!!
hate it so much -.-

and today is mother's day..
where my mammy..aiks..my mam go to kl with my daddy..
so will be celebrate lately..

haha...but today i go to my cousin house,do "bao"
so happy and enjoy with it..
da photo will be upload when i get from my cousin
hv a lot of shape.some is my cousin do,some is i do..
aiks..forgot to get recipe.so when i free can do for my family eat..yammy yammy,and gv my little cute bgirl eat!kakaz...
stop at here lor..
tataz...


4 comments:

zion said...

hey yo 'old' cutez friend~~
since u keep beggin me , give u a comment la.. later u cry T.T hah

well indeed , sharing are nice , keep going on and i would be expecting ur new blog o~~~ +U

Lurieen said...

haha..zion i thought u is 1st person drop comment for me..
but then not u....hahaa....^^, ok i wont cry 1...and somemore...THANK YOu yaaa...

Tank said...

hoho long time no chat liao, yoyoyo so geng, can do ur own blog liao,u beg me to giv comment i sure said yes 1.

not bad not bad,got ur own style, good pictures,(i mean the human body,=_=),nice nice,+u+u waiting ur other blogssssss !!!!!!!!

Lurieen said...

argh...which 1 tank ah...paiseh dono which 1 tank too
anyway thanks a lot ya^^