Saturday, May 16, 2009

yesterday night went to Tao Restaurant mumm mumm....erm should be say evening...
haha
with my mum
and my two besta...-Dylan aka cow - -WenHan aka grape -

while WenHan eat half way away ade.
his PortDickson frien came sudden find him.
so by the way away d...
sienz
luckily still got Dylan.
if not bored time ade lo...

finished mumm mumm then walk around lor
then go home ade...

Yor!!!!! Monday Exam.
i got read. but my memory card just left abit memory size
so i can memorize nothing.
what to do?
no choice.
just remember what the Important then suak liao.


when night.
opps when arrived home
forgot to online..forgot my sis.
she ask me to online chat with her
when i online she no online already
she left me offline message
tell me that she no online yesterday night because she got thing to do.busy.
LOL

0 comments: