Tuesday, May 26, 2009

birthday 2009

Last Sunday 24/05/09
i got present!
from Kung Kee Guan aka Durian
^^
is a saving rabot.
LOL!!

Not longer, my uncle bring Durian for me!
haha..as birhtday present?
got 7 Durians!
FRESH Durians!
OPPS! i eat U!!!
Durian...!!!!
hahaaaa





______________________________________________________________




Last Sunday, i preparing to study.

open aircondition..
suddenly got a smelly smell.

i'm feels weird and check around my room.

how come got this weird smell.

i use my ear to listen and use my nose to smell it..

OPPS! is the plug......air conditioned Plug.





LOL!

i got Shocked with that!
If u din find out what happen with that.
I think my room sure .....


B

O

O

M


(T.T)

u can get the pic below.









__________________________________________________




yesterday 25/05/09
celebrate my birthday 24/05


at da Auto City.

Tao Restaurant again.

with my mum friens.

1 of them celebrate earlier.....birthday
they got VIP ROOM

around 10 ppl there..


i'm join with my mum's frien son & daughter

at another table..around 5 person + me = 6
and
i got a Ice-Cream...

and i got my favou....dish..
scallop ^^


pic below...


arrived home around 11 something.

i'm trying to take pic myself.

LOL



________________________________________





Happy Birthday

" Lychee"


LMY






is my frien help me celebrate on Last Saturday
my 3 frien Dylan aka Cow
and
Wen Han aka Grape
& his bro
give me a surprize...

ding ding ding ding ding..

a cake!

celebrate with me..earlier.

thanks all of u ^^











7 comments:

dylan said...

yr plug so noob lar.. lolz... useless.. haha...

KKG sure crying now haha...

u are very welcome...^^

Lurieen said...

haha KKG no crying!
become angel liao!
haah xD
he juz visit my blog!
complainingg...HAHA! said i eat him! MUAHAHAHA! evil laugh xD

Kee Guan said...

damm u noob tuo pui

Lurieen said...

hahaaa!!!

Kee Guan said...

eat also wan to take picture..zzz..lol u

dylan said...

lol.. noob SK...

so pity lychee eat u lol....

yeah lar eat also wan take pic...

haha..

Lurieen said...

ah mi la u 2!
yesterday at McD eat Cow nia..
xD
u 2 ah..
haha..eaten by Lychee
LOL