Friday, May 1, 2009

The Story is beginning at here!about today....1 May 2009

The Story is beginning at here!about today....

Today is LabourDay, and also is public holiday~
no schooling today^^


well morning we're going to Charity Food Fair at Penang.
there got nothing to eat..
opps..got food to eat..
but i feels nothing.
because is not delicious at all
LOL!
my mum bought the coupons with RM100!


my niece is busy playing the straw.. and drink her Ribena! is earn RM2.00
Afterthat i bring and my niece go into the car.
is hot day!
and we finished the coupon!
when we're waiting her dad and her mum..and my granny time! we took those pic!
she is HIGH HIGH!!!
xxxxHAHAAxxxx
LOL

then me?
i'm busy my stuff...
hahaa!
sure is take pic loh! when i'm in good mood!
xD

Not longer, we suggest go to Tesco buy thingy!
home needed stuff....
in the car..i feed her...
no choice! because she want me to feed her.
she scare me ran away ..
not to bring her T.T
NO CHOICE must feed her .....

In the moment, she also busy taking pic with me too!
PEACE!


After 2 hours?
opps....4got already, i'm just realize that
Tesco got many people...all busying take this that!
act likes no need money!
is OFFER!
MILO MILO MILO!!! offer! Lelong Lelong Lelong~

LOL
LOL
LOL

when we're waiting.....Q-ing...
we're trying to take pic again and again..
kakaz


we went to eat Ais Kacang.
while
while
while
At first, her mum not giving her to eat!
u can see that my niece is shaking her mum leg.

No choice i cant shake and shake and shake my mum leg ade!
i must CRY OUT!!!!
:P
she really did it!
i bought the egg....
internal is JELLY!
nice
NEW STYLE~
ahhaa...
where i buy?
i buy from Charity 1...



IS DINNER TIME!!!!

homemade~
Burger
Hotdog
Salad -Big
-Medium
-Small













THE END
my story.....

2 comments:

Kee Guan said...

eat oso wan show ppl =.=zzznoob lo...make me hungry lols

Lurieen said...

hahaa!!
don noob la u....
haha....i'm very full now! Muahahahaha =p