Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tiring day!

Haha! Guess.... What I had done for today? What make me so tired?

Today having whole day class...morning two hours class, then afternoon five hours class...between got two hours to break... Actually breaktime I used to go for piano class. Luckily, today no piano class...teacher cancelled suddenly! Luckily! Why? Because I din practice my piano at all...muahahahah! Not only that, today yes five hours class, just go for three hours class, even lecturer complaining ask that too many hours already! But he dont let us go....he always must good in ethic...blablabla....i also cabut go home first....abo will get traffic jam if 5pm only go home.
Thought wanna on diet for this few weeks...trying to do so....at school control my meals.. No tbit...ishhh!!
Tahan myself for few hours only,reach home Walao eh!
Got fresh banana cake made by mum early morning one...
Red bean soup made by grandma.
Dad bought kuih from Sitiawan...
Gosh! Ask me how to on diet?
No choice, afternoon sapu sekali all these with kopi'O...
Dinner? Dinner controlling myself only eat plain yogurt which made by myself...and watch my favourite series...Honour God!

Owwww...very tired right now...especially my eyes.... Was making something using needle....
Something suprise to show off to all of u! Muahahahah! Tomorrow I will post te photo!

Goodnight everyone!
Sweet Dream....
God bless us :)

0 comments: