Wednesday, November 5, 2008

grrr!!!

haik!
my family alway forgot to bring me!
today nearly 1 hour wait them to fetch me at school!
how's hot day today!!!!!
grrr!!!!!!!

today having math exam
paper 1 and paper 2
how come this time all out STRAIGHT LINE!
i most hate and i not really know how to do it 1!!!!!
oh my god -.-"
______________________________________


yesterday ...history paper 2 and account paper 2
account i din do it finish all..
not enough time for me..
i left 1 question and another question i do half only!!!!!!!!
argh ....
so scary!
scare get fail.....!
i left da open account account 1..
and another 1 is Persamaan... i do da upper part......don hv eough time to do da kunci kira kira...
somemore tis time exam teacher say use LCCI to mark it...da paper..
my god !!!!
hope i do right ......
yesterday ah! dono is bad luck or what..
alway forgot to write down this that...
alway erase here there here there!
waste my time only!!


finish account..then go home..
all going home left..ME!
help teacher count got it how many paper ....
juz..."ring ...."
all student ran out d!
some ppl din pass up da exam paper..
WTF! how stupid they r ,u see u see..
not enough paper...
i don hv enough time...still got some of my friens (malay)
i ask them for help
help teacher count da paper....and see .......
then i go back 1st...
thanks ya ur all!!!

===============================
wow! tomorrow Moral sub.....
my poor weak subject.............
hope wad i read got out lorrr...........

bye
got to study d....
take care ya
bless u and me too ^^




current music: ai bu jiu (cantonese)
current mood: sad

0 comments: