Monday, November 17, 2008

bored holidays..
yet go anywhere...
next year gona face SPM ade..
Pressure lorr.....
GOOD LUCK ya...who taking SPM...
ermmmm.........er hem!
feel headahce rite nw...
maybe not enough sleep ...

yesterday so happy^^
morning went to tambun....
Breakfast...
then my parent with their frien went sauna..
everning til night at Han Chiang school....
busy watching da basketball competition..
so EXCITED !oh man!
haha....i luv it so much....
but....haizzz
i support da team....lose....
coz da stupiak team la!
rasuah 1!!!! da referee..!
stupid stupid stupid!!!!!
anyway excited high too...at there...
then went to eat Lok Lok...with my bro and my brother frienzzz...til 12.00

-.-"
and
da most make me cant forget it 1 ...iss......
my parent frien ask me....
hey girl..
ur teeth is real 1 or??....
omg!!! i juz 16 lah!! sure is real 1 la...yo!!!!
today i tell my clerk...
they laugh at me!!!!
goshh....!!!!!!!
wad da hell la.....
i'm not da old till teeth also gona put.....palsu 1 la.!!
aiyoyo...
T.T
somemore cant believe tat..
i dream of him..
argh..
siao liao !!!!!
brain system..something problem ade...
unluckily...he already got gf ade....
hahhaaa

0 comments: