Saturday, December 4, 2010

New Hair Style?

lets me show u my new hair style with cute cute fringe =X


i'm looks new?
hehee, i rasa juga! because after i cut my fringe i feels i change likes ginna kia again =)
i like it!
not even me, my bf too XD

yahooo! finished exam on friday!
now is
HOLIDAY ON,
EXAM / SCHOOL OFF!
if no then Piss me OFF d.

yes yes yes! all happy with this i think. =D
i lovin it.

tomorrow early morning go to Hatyai with my parents and my beloved one.^^
i will try to post more photos next time i blogging time,post which i went to Hatyai for shopping? n mumm mumm.
hehehe...
will back on Monday,
Bye all my readers, enjoy ur day ya! 
all the best to u!
feels free? drop comment to me then! ^^

The End,
Lurieen XOXO

3 comments:

Your dear said...

Dear,
i feel that u look so so sweet and cute when ur hairstyle is like this...

Forever love you! :D

Lurieen said...

en en ^^

Anonymous said...

nice blog!
u got ur new style!