Saturday, November 20, 2010

My early bird Christmas present ! (:

I'm happy that i got presents for my Christmas ! ^^
super duper happy!
what to say is?
thank you to my man!
Mr David TCW 
he bought what i likes, what i want too (=
Crabtree & Evelyn





this Miss Dior, i take this pic kinda for long time already,
thanks David (:
hmmm, is pretty nice prefume for me b.
thanks that u go outstation for work, u're still *think* for me
=p


hmmm, this photo ( my man, David, and me)
 it let me think back, that time after my birthday,
we went for Secret Recipe having a lunch,
this cake! ^^
he asked that waitress to write I LOVE U on it for me =)
so sweet for me, thanks my dear ^^


hmmm, my next plan is this coming Christmas, i'm going celebrate it at HK ^^
Hong Kong Disneyland, here i come!!! 

------------------
the worst part is next week is my final
all the best to my fellow friends and me! 
^^
hope all will be alright!

===================
Oh Ya! 
forgot to wishing to all my readers 

Wish u all have a Bright and Joyful Christmas Day ! 
^^


~The End of the Stories~

2 comments:

Your dear said...

Dear,

thanks for ur everything, kindness, and ur love...
I love you

Lurieen said...

en! u too, thanks for u kindness to me, thanks ur love to me, thanks ur everything too! ^^