Friday, August 7, 2009

August 8

omg!!!!
always not enough sleep
because for her " my granny"
walao!!!!!!
always midnight or early morning wake me up!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
today again!
granny: hey!!! wake up !! time to go school!!! u're late!!!!!
Lurieen: oh my goodness!!!!! today is SATURDAY la!!!!!!
granny: oh ya!!! forgot liao! somemore yesterday night i forgot to on the alarm. u
always got open ur hp alarm today no alarm so sudden thought ...
Lurieen: Continue sleep. ( not longer, dono who off my fan again)
WALAO!!!!!!!
how i sleep again and again??!!
#$%^&#$%
straight wake up and go bath!!!!
hmmmmm...
just finished cook spaggeti for myself and my granny.
i'm wan to eat for long time since last week.
but lazy to cook. today at last i cook it!
yuppiii!!!!
hahaa...
got Prawn , and Squid.
=)


haha!!!!!! so many people ask me...where my mask buy from?!
i buy from da Charity.
last day i tell u all ade ...i went to Charity,Tambun.
8 August 2009
current mood// happy
music//All That She Wants *akon*

0 comments: