Friday, July 31, 2009

story for today.

hmmm...

just back from Ipoh.

accompany dad.

he sit beside i drive.xD

drive go and back

heheee......
LOL kena Block by police, i think he thought i no liciense thats y block me, then i him see my ic and licience P, he laughing at me..coz of my ginna face.swt -.-"
LOL!!!
my dad said me! haiuyoyo!! so gai! speed check also wan check u! u just drive between 100 - 110 also kena check IC and licience...
__________________________________________________________

ermm..yesterday night was promised my sister - to upload something new over here.

some new pictures!xD
with my new *cute* mask

hahaaa.....likes ninja?

Muahahaaaa.....coz i'm ninja turtle frien mer....

isnt it cute? i means da mask.hehee....

2 comments:

David said...

haha!
ur mask really look so cute o!
got small mouth on ur mask somemore...

Lurieen said...

yup
=)
i buy it when tat day i went to da Charity!