Wednesday, June 10, 2009

walao....
so busy this holidays..
busy with car licience.
learning.
last day ya 1 day go to listen da car thoery then straight learn car..
then stop d..
i lazy.
so i'm also waiting taking my L licience.
get ade..
today juz get da call.
my granny leh?
ANNOYING me and asking me!
when get car liciense?
why i din hear u learn car 1?
then i din say anythings coz i need REST! i'm lazy to learn too. i keep quiet din answer her.
then she ask me!
hey izzit u FAILED ur car exam?



OMG!!!
i yet taking car exam...
she already said my fail car exam
damn !!!!
GG!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lurieen sister,

dont give up whatever u want to do....just ignore her if she keep saying something that might hurt u, its because she dont know. May God bless all my family.

gwenn sister

Lurieen said...

while i yet get the car exam.so i dont wan to listen what she said so much
she annoying me..faster get the Car Liciense then i can bring her all the time...
became her driver.
LOL
god bless u too dear sis